IMPORTANT: Prior to registering, if your kid/s are eligible for the NSW Active kids discount, please ensure to get your voucher from here first as it will be required to be put in during the registration process, we won’t process vouchers post registration.
Registration are now open for the 2022 season.
Registrations are required before the 15th of February 2022 to allow time for grading (juniors). This will give the club enough time to allocate players to teams and assign coaches & managers to those teams. The registration website is run by FFA and not the individual club.
Season Starts in March with Trial games and ends in August/September
Working with Children
For volunteers planning to coach, manage or becoming an age coordinator, please ensure you register for the NSW Working with Children Check. A valid WWC number will need to be entered upon registration, you will not be able to coach without one as this is a mandatory requirement.
Grading Sessions are expected to be held on Sun, 14th & 21st of February however these dates are yet to be confirmed.
Click here for the Berowra FC PlayFootball landing page & follow the prompts.
- Click get started.
- If you already have an account – click ‘I already have a Football account’, you will then be prompted to login. This will be the information you used to login in when you registered last season. (You may have used your socials to login).
- If you don’t have an account, scroll down and fill in the information to set up an account, you will then need to verify your account via email. Then continue through the registration process.
- If you are registering yourself, ensure your name is selected & continue.
- If you are registering a linked person (child) then select them & continue.
- Select the appropriate product.
- Follow the process through and pay online.
If you have any queries regarding the registration process please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also be having an information day (information confirming this date will be communicated in due course) we will have eftpos available for 1x day only to buy equipment at the clubhouse on this day.
We’re ready and looking forward to another enjoyable and successful season!