BerowraFC are hosting junior summer football for Mixed (boys) and Girls
The club is excited to provide an exciting Friday afternoon social football competition for the kids to enjoy over summer.
- The comp will be run on a Friday afternoon at Mt Kuring-Gai Oval
- Age groups from U6-U14
- 6v6 format
- First time slot at 4:30 and the last 7:00pm
- Cost will be $120/per player
- 12 weeks for gameplay
- 14 minute halves
- Fixtures will follow once we get an idea of team numbers.
- The fields and goals will be similar to the winter mini-roos size.
- Participants will only be allowed to wear runners or indoor boots, no studs will be permitted.
- Each team will be provided with their own jersey/colour and players will keep their shirts at the end of the summer comp.
- Summer Football Team Nominations are now open For more information and nominations go to https://www.revolutionise.com.au/berowrafc/events/110160/
- As in winter football, players do need to register through PlayFootball
- You will note payment is required at time of registration, you can use your second AKV if still available.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need registration assistance.
- We encourage you to chat to friends and your current team mates to put a team together – you can nominate this in your registration
- If you are currently not in a team we are more than happy for you to register and we can help put your child in a team.
The competition we will be working hard on making it as player friendly as possible to get maximum enjoyment for everyone, so please feel free to ask questions and make recommendations.
Please email me email@example.com or call 0415 413 601 to discuss.