IMPORTANT: Prior to registering, if your kid/s are eligible for the NSW Active kids discount, please ensure to get your voucher from here first as it will be required for the process.
Registration will open for the 2020 season on 2nd January 2020.
Registrations are required before the 15th of February 20202 to allow time for grading (juniors). This will give the club enough time to allocate players to teams and assign coaches & managers to those teams. The registration website is run by FFA and not the individual club.
Season Starts in March with Trial games and ends in August/September
(*Pay before 31st March 2020 for a $20 early bird discount)
|AGE Group||Fee||AGE Group||Fee|
|GIRLS / WOMEN||U/13||$275|
*Credit card processing fees not included in the above costs
Working with Children
For volunteers planning to coach, manage or becoming an age coordinator, please ensure you register for the NSW Working with Children Check. A valid WWC number will need to be entered upon registration, you will not be able to coach without one as this is a mandatory requirement.
Grading Sessions are expected to be held on Sun, 16th & 23rd of February however these dates are yet to be confirmed.
Click here for the Berowra FC PlayFootball landing page & follow the prompts.
- Click get started.
- If you already have an account – click ‘I already have a Football account’, you will then be prompted to login. This will be the information you used to login in when you registered last season. (You may have used your socials to login).
- If you don’t have an account, scroll down and fill in the information to set up an account, you will then need to verify your account via email. Then continue through the registration process.
- If you are registering yourself, ensure your name is selected & continue.
- If you are registering a linked person (child) then select them & continue.
- Select the appropriate product, junior products (girls & boys) are named U12 Mixed, Women’s All Age is ‘WAA’ & Men’s All Age is ‘MAA’ for example.
Payments can be done on-line by credit card during your registration process. Payments can also be paid via direct deposit to the clubs Bendigo Bank Account
Acct No. 132833708
*Pay before 31/3/2020 to receive a $20 early bird discount. And as in previous years if payment has not been received by the first game of the season you will be unable to take to the pitch.
We will also be having an information day on the Saturday the 1st of February from 10am-3pm where eftpos will be available for 1x day only to pay fees or buy equipment at the clubhouse.
As part of the registration process, you will have an invoice emailed to you. If you plan to come to the information day, please print your invoice and bring it on the day as proof of registration. You will also be able to make registration enquiries and purchase gear on the registration information day. If you choose to pay the registration fees manually you can also do this on Saturday 1st February.
In the meantime if you have any queries regarding the registration process please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re ready and looking forward to another enjoyable and successful season