- This event has passed.
Miniroos Gala Day
Click below for the miniroos gala day schedules for ages U6-U11
Goo luck Berowra teams and go the mighty Cobras!
A reminder that the following Gala day rules are in place for
U6 & U7 teams:
1. Each squad divides into 2 teams as per usual. Players must stay in the same team for the duration of a match and cannot move between the two squads until after a match has ended
2. Gala day is completely non-competitive, meaning no points or scores will officially be recorded
3. In 4-team pools, games consist of (2) 7.5 minute periods, no half time break. Games will be listed in pairs and there is no gap between games. Each squad will have 3 games. Total duration of 4-team pool is 90 minutes. In 3-team pools, games consist of two 10 minute periods. Each squad will play 2 games. There will be a 10-minute gap between games. Total duration of 3-team pool is 80 minutes.
4. Team managers need to adhere to the schedule and keep games flowing
5. All other rules are as per usual MiniRoos games
6. All teams should report to the Ground Controller when their final game is finished to receive their participation pennants.
U8, U9, U10 & U11 teams:
1. Gala Day is non-competition, no points or scores will officially be recorded
2. Pools consist of either 3 or 4 teams.
3. In 4-team pools, games consist of (2) 10 minute periods, no half time break. Each team will have three games. Total duration of 4-team pool is 2 ½ hours.
4. In 3-team pools, games consist of (2) 15 minute periods. Each team will play two games. There will be a 15-minute gap between games. Total duration of 3-team pool is 2 hours.
If you notice any mistakes in the draw or have any questions please contact the club or comment below.