Back to Training
WE ARE NOW ALLOWED TO COMMENCE TRAINING
From Tuesday 26th May 2020 our Junior Competition and Senior teams will commence training with Mini Roos the following week
Training will proceed with STRICT modifications:
• Social distancing is to be adhered to at all times
• each field will be roped into zones, each zone is to have no more than 10 people at any one time
• Your training zone will determine which car park is to be used for pick up and drop offs
• Players are to bring their own drink bottles – no sharing
• Players are to arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to training
• Parents/Carers should wait in the car to avoid gatherings
• ALL Training is to be NON-CONTACT with skills practice only
• Hand sanitiser to be used prior to training and during drinks breaks
• Players must leave promptly at the conclusion of training
A club wide email will be sent to all players over the next 24 hours.
NSFA has also compiled a Return to Training Information Guide, which encompasses the local circumstances of our return to football.